At Vigilant, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company like no other in Montreal. We design and deploy technology and infrastructure solutions for use in the global financial markets, so you’ll gain exposure to both the finance and tech industries. Our formula for success is really simple: we use best in class technology to drive our business and employ naturally motivated people in an environment that inspires innovation. If this sounds like you, then keep reading:
Our team is looking for a passionate Test Automation Developer Intern. You will work in multiple languages with emerging technologies and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and work with cutting edge technologies. You must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication to your team
If you want to be part of a company that values and recognizes your skills, your ambition and your ideas, you’ll have:
- Passion and curiosity for technology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in progress in a program related to Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Experience with one or more Object Oriented programming languages (Java, C++, C#)
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing processes, standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
As a Test Automation Developer Intern for Vigilant, here are some of the things you’ll focus on:
- Developing tests for desktop and web applications
- Designing comprehensive test plans with developers
- Researching and devising innovative solutions to testing obstacles
- Creating and maintaining test environments
- Reporting test results and metrics
- Building and providing support for the team’s continuous integration strategy
Why are we one of the
- The opportunity to continually learn new skills as to keep pace with the latest trends in the industry
- Transportation - we pay for your train pass, bus pass, parking – even Bixi!
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks – every day
- A casual environment where you work with passionate, smart people who care much more about how you think than what you wear!